Client Service / Reporting Analyst
Development and Distribution
The client service team is part of the sales team and is in charge of the production and development of RFPs, DDQs and reports. Furthermore, the team actively participates to the sale effort by producing market analysis on our competitors and more globally regarding fund market activity. La Financière de l’Echiquier is looking for an analyst to support its team.
– Work on complex DDQs / RFPs.
– Develop and produce routine and non-routine reports
– Prepare tailor-made reports for dedicated funds and mandates
– Conduct fund market research to identify any market trends and customer needs.
– Handle day-to-day email and phone requests from clients.
– Be in charge of the relationship with consultant databases
– Interact with the other departments of the company (portfolio managers, compliance, middle office…)
– Master’s degree or equivalent qualifications in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing.
– English language is required with excellent written and oral communication skills
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint is required.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking.
– Organized and detailed-oriented.
– Team Player.
– Dynamic, enthusiastic individual with good relationship skills.
– Must be comfortable in a flexible environment (work duties and responsibilities).
– A first experience in Asset Management is an advantage.
Localization : Paris, 53 avenue d’Iéna
Contact : Please address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref : DEV-0119